Stampede 4×4 VXL 1/10 RTR TQi TSM – Utan Batt & Laddare
4 795.00 kr
|Behöver kompletteras med|
1/10 Scale Brushless High-Performance Monster Truck With Traxxas Stability Management™!
- NEW Traxxas Stability Management™
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- America’s Most Popular Monster Truck!
- Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement
- Extreme Brushless Power For a Top Speed of 96+kmh*!
Powered by Passion
We take our monster trucks seriously at Traxxas, and the Stampede 4X4 VXL is engineered like no other to turn extreme power into extreme monster truck fun! Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your Traxxas model by making it much easier to control the vehicle on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. The efficient, low-mass drivetrain is totally optimized for the brutal torque of Velineon brushless power, and following the legacy of the Stampede name, this 4X4 is overbuilt and Traxxas Tough to withstand all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out. The patented adjustable wheelie bar is required equipment as Stampede 4X4 launches hard, sending the front wheels soaring for the sky. You’re in full control with the new Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system and the superior handling of fully independent suspension and smooth bellcrank steering. Install a 3S LiPo pack, and Stampede 4X4 shatters the speedometer with 60+mph speed! It’s brushless done the Traxxas way: brutally fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and switch it on to feed your need for extreme horsepower.
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) makes it possible to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into Traxxas models by making it much easier to control the vehicle on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead fullthrottle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain the vehicle’s line, then hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep Traxxas trucks arrow straight until they come to a complete stop. Traxxas TSM gives all the benefits modern electronic stabilization has to offer without intruding on driving fun or introducing unexpected side effects that can be found on other systems such as drastically reduced turning radius, braking assistance that times out (quits), throttle restrictions, and an overall disconnected driving feel. Traxxas engineers developed superior tuning algorithms that run on high-speed, precision electronic components to create a system that works invisibly, in the background, without ever limiting throttle. TSM can be fine tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas Link app. The result is driving faster, with more ease, and having more fun. In fact, the driver may not even realize how much TSM is helping until it is turned off and their driving skills are tested without it!
Everything is waterproof and Traxxas-tough as you’d expect. This is off-road performance on a whole new level! (click here for more details)
- TSM makes Traxxas vehicles easier to drive, particularly on loose surfaces
- TSM makes driving more fun by allowing the driver to accelerate harder and drive faster with much greater control
- TSM works to stabilize vehicles over rough surfaces as the gyro effect of the spinning front tires continues to “steer” when the vehicle is in the air
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM allows faster cornering speeds
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM allows the driver to accelerate harder when exiting a turn
- TSM works invisibly in the background
- The driver maintains their connected feel with the vehicle
- The amount of TSM assistance is fully adjustable
- TSM can be turned off or adjusted from the TQi Transmitter
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
- TSM does not require any complicated set up or instructions
Proven, Class-Leading, Velineon Brushless Power
Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system defines a whole new generation of outrageous electric power that doesn’t know limitations and boundaries. Pour in the voltage and out comes the speed in tidal waves of force harnessed by precision throttle control. The Velineon 3s Brushless Power System features system components that work together as an optimized package, from the patented Traxxas High-Current connector to the custom-wound motor. It’s engineered together from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run-time along with precision throttle response and refined control. It’s brushless performance the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and it works, no special knowledge or programming skills required.
Larger pinion gear/smaller spur gear combinations are for high-speed running on hard, smooth surfaces only.
STAMPEDE 4X4 VXL (#67086-4) SPECS
- Length: 500 mm / 397 mm without wheelie bar
- Front Track: 340 mm
- Rear Track: 340 mm
- Center Ground Clearance: 74 mm
- Weight: 2.54 kg
- Height (overall): 234 mm
- Wheelbase: 275 mm
- Shock Length: Long (front), XXLong (rear)
- Tires: Talon™ 2.8″
- Tire Diameter: 4.8″ (122 mm) (front and rear)
- Wheels (front/rear): 2.8″ Black-Chrome (All-Star™)
- Wheel Diameter: 2.8″ (72 mm) Outer / 2.8″ (72 mm) Inner
- Speed Control Type: VXL-3s™
- Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
- Overall Drive Ratio: 13.97 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 32P
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
- Steering: Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver
- Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-channel) with Traxxas Stability Management
- Body: ProGraphix, Traxxas Stampede
- Top Speed: 96+kmh**
- Skill Level: 1
- Battery Tray Dimensions*: 142 x 48.5 x 23/25 mm
- Included Accessories: Precision Tool Set
- Required Items: 4 ”AA” Batteries (for transmitter), iD™ battery for the truck and iD™ Charger
*Battery expansion kit available (#6727X).
**With optional gearing and 3S LiPo battery.
Du gillar kanske också…
E-Revo 4WD Monster RTR TQi – Utan Batt/Laddare* UTGÅTTSlut på lager5 395.00 kr
E-Maxx Brushless 4WD TSM, Self-Righting* UTGÅTTSlut på lager7 555.00 kr
SWORKz NITRO BUGGY T-7075 ALUMINUM LIGHTEND MAIN CHASSISSlut på lager1 045.00 kr
X-Maxx 8S 4WD Brushless TQi TSMSlut på lager11 995.00 kr
TRX-4 Scale & Trail Crawler Land Rover Defender Silver RTRBegränsat lager5 995.00 kr
Summit 4WD 1/10 RTR 2.4G TQi – Utan Batt/LaddareSlut på lager6 295.00 kr
E-Maxx 4WD TQi – Utan Batteri & Laddare * UTGÅTTSlut på lager5 275.00 kr
Prime 2.8" (Traxxas® Style Bead) Däck på F-11 Fälg (2)
Interco TSL SX Super Swamper 2.8" Däck på F-11 Fälg (2)
Fäste Telemetri Expander - Slash & Stampede 4x4, Rally, Jato